OCPRSA Membership Has Serious Perks!
OCPRSA membership gets you connected to the local business and public relations market. Our chapter offers professional development programs that facilitate education and networking, awards programs to get you the recognition you deserve, and business-building opportunities that strengthen your role in the PR profession.
OCPRSA is the key to taking your career to the next level.
Membership perks include:
- Access to the hottest job opportunities within the industry FIRST
- Direct access to a network of the top local 300 public relations professionals
- Discounted prices at OCPRSA events and on PROTOS submissions
- Weekly e-mail alerts that will keep you “in the know” of upcoming events, industry trends and local movers and shakers.
- Subscriptions to two national periodicals: Public Relations Tactics and Public Relations Strategies
- For more PRSA membership benefits, please click here
Click here to find out more about the value of membership in OCPRSA from members themselves.
Please see the cost of membership below, identify the level of membership for both the National and local Orange County Chapter to calculate the cost for your annual dues. For example, an Associate Member (AM1) would pay a total of $165 ($115 for National dues and $50 for Orange County dues) for an annual membership for both National PRSA and the Orange County Chapter.
PRSA National Annual Dues
|Full Member||$255 + $65 Initiation fee|
|Associate Member, less than one year experience in public relations||$115 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, less than two years experience in public relations||$155 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate||$60 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, Graduate Student||$60 (No Initiation fee)|
|Reinstatement of Membership||$255 + $35 Reinstatement fee|
OC/PRSA Annual Dues
All members must join the national association in order to become a local chapter member.
HKA, Inc. Marketing Communications