The OCPRSA Advocacy/Communications Committee will focus on activities to raise the brand, reputation and community of the chapter.
• Pitching OC media about OCPRSA news – i.e. new board members, PR Gives Back, PROTOS, etc.
• Executing a social media strategy for OCPRSA that will continue to enhance the unified, coordinated presence across all social channels that exists today.
• Managing the chapter’s blog and coordinating postings
As members of the OC PRSA’s Advocacy and Communications Committee you get to be part of sharing all the good news of activities, events and thought leadership of OCPRSA.
Some of the activities include:
• Representing our Advocacy and Communications Committee at OCPRSA events to recruit new committee members.
• Helping circulate social media posts or acting as a backup on social media activities.
• Writing on OCPRSA’s website as a ghost writer or guest blogger for event recaps, thought leadership articles, Q&As, etc.
• Pitching OCPRSA Events and news to local media
• Working with and learning from a growing group of members and our Advocacy and Communications Board Committee Team
Lages & Associates
Social Change Company